Have you already found a home? Congratulations! Since you aren't searching for a place anymore, we recommend hiding your HomeHak Tenant CV.
To do so, follow these steps:
1. Log in and go to settings by clicking on your name at the top right-hand corner of the website
2. Go to the "Protect privacy and agree settings" section
3. Click on "Home-search status"
4. Lastly, choose the red option: "Profile hidden. Not visible by anybody".
Why should I keep my HomeHak Tenant CV?
Keeping your HomeHak account will allow you to safely store your home data in one place to use it in the future. For instance, you can keep track of renting records like the rental agreement, inventory or move-in video. You can also use HomeHak to store copies of bills, invoices and other documents.
To upload documents to your HomeHak account:
- Log in and go to settings by clicking on your name at the top right-hand corner of the website
- Go to the "Protect privacy and agree settings" section
- Click on "Documents Management"
- Lastly, upload documents, photos or videos
Your Tenant CV will get stronger over time as you add references and renting history, and, with HomeHak, you are ready anytime you want to move. Your Tenant CV is ready to use any time, any location. For instance, you can use your Tenant CV overseas if you decide to move abroad. It will back you up and help you stand out from the crowd anywhere you go.
Just remember to hide your profile from the HomeHak Tenant Selector when you are not actively searching for a home.
Learn more about our many features for tenants at HomeHak.com.
Article is closed for comments.