To change your home-search status, follow these instructions:
1. Log in and go to settings by clicking on your name at the top right-hand corner of the website
2. Click on "Check home search status before logging out"
3. Just below that message, you can see your current home search status
4. Lastly, choose the option that suits you the most:
What are the differences between the status?
You have six options to choose from, depending on how many people you want to be able to view, receive or search for your Preview Tenant CV:
- The Green tiers: This would be the best option for those home seekers who want as much visibility as possible and, therefore, would like their Tenant CV displayed on HomeHak Tenant Selector. You can also choose whether your Tenant CV will be accessible by anybody, or only by registered HomeHak members.
- The Blue tiers: If you only want only certain people to be able to see your Tenant CV, this might be the right option for you. You can allow homeowners, letting agents, family, friends and coworkers to see the preview of your Tenant CV with your unique URL, code or QR code. If you want to restrict your Tenant CV's visibility even more, you can select the option that allows only HomeHak members with your link to see your Tenant CV.
- The Red tier: If you want nobody to see your Tenant CV because you have already found a home or aren't researching anymore, you can choose "Profile hidden. Not visible to anybody". This will allow you to hide your profile while safely storing all your renting information on your HomeHak account.
Article is closed for comments.