How to improve your chances of getting selected by landlords, homeowners and letting agents with homes for rent
When you see a rental property you like, you need to apply for viewing immediately. This article is about getting your Tenant CV in good shape, so you are ready to apply whenever you like and also so you have a good chance of getting selected for a property viewing.
Make a great first impression.
It’s a very competitive home renting marketplace, and you need to make a great first impression to get selected for a home. Landlords and agents receive hundreds of enquiries for every property advertised. If you submit a "Good" HomeHak Tenant CV - you will stand out.
Easy as 1, 2, 3.
Creating a good tenant CV is as easy as
- following the steps on HomeHak and inputting the basic information requested.
- After you have input your information, go to "Overview Privacy settings" and click the information you want to show on your Tenant CV.
- Look at how your Preview Tenant CV looks and ask yourself the question: "Does this look good enough to get selected by a landlord?" The Preview Tenant CV is a summary of what is in your full Tenant CV.
Here's a guide to creating a Good Tenant CV. If you input the information, your Tenant CV can look like this too.
Some final checks
- Before you submit your Tenant CV, get it to at least “Good” status, or better if you can.
- Make sure your "Private/Public" settings permit a viewer to see relevant info, like locations.
- Your Home search status must be Green for people to see your Tenant CV
5 tips to creating your impressive HomeHak Tenant CV.