Moving abroad can be an exciting yet overwhelming task. It requires a lot of planning and preparation, as well as research on how to find accommodation in your destination country.
HomeHak is here to help make this process smoother for you. With our easy-to-use online tools, you can start looking for a home in advance, wherever your destination is.
Moving to Ireland
Finding accommodation in Ireland can be tricky due to the high demand for rental properties, but with HomeHak, you will find yourself one step ahead of the game. Our platform is the perfect place to start your home search in advance, so you avoid last-minute panic and stress. Check out this article on how to create a Tenant CV now for a future move-in date.
If you are new in Ireland, check out these valuable tips for finding accommodation:
- Create a professional Tenant CV and start applying for homes before even arriving in the country. An organised and complete Tenant CV will help you make a great first impression and stand out from the crowd of applicants. Click here to learn how to create a "Good" Tenant CV.
- Apply for homes, rooms and "digs" in Ireland directly through HomeHak on www.tenants.homehak.com/properties.
- Another way to increase your chances of getting selected for a home in Ireland, is by sharing your HomeHak Tenant CV. People, including your friends, coworkers and social media connections, hear about the events that lead to a vacant rental property, usually before the landlord is aware and long before the property is advertised. Let your network know that you are looking for a home in Ireland.
- If you have already secured a job in Ireland, your employer can also help you by sharing your Tenant CV. Learn more about how your employer can support you in your home search.
While at the moment, on www.tenants.homehak.com/properties you can only find homes in Ireland, HomeHak can also help you with your home search wherever you are planning to move.
Here are a few valuable pointers for finding accommodation in any country:
- Create a HomeHak Tenant CV that showcases why you would make a great tenant. You can easily share your unique code, url or QR code with landlords and letting agents anywhere in the world. You can also download your Tenant CV, print it, and bring it to a viewing to make a lasting good impression.
- Look for expat forums and social media groups (such as "Irish around Melbourne", for instance) in your destination where you can share your Tenant CV. This will also help you get connected with like-minded people who are moving abroad.
- Finally, make sure you reach out to friends and acquaintances who live in the country you are moving to, if possible. They can help you by sending your Tenant CV around to spread the word that you are searching for a home.
HomeHak is here to make your move abroad easier - so don't hesitate to get in touch with us for advice or more information. Find more information about HomeHak for Tenants and start creating your Tenant CV today.