Advertise your property for free on HomeHak.com
Unlike property websites, where you have to pay a fee per ad, at HomeHak, you only pay for your yearly membership (€25.00 per year after the 30 days free of the trial period). This annual membership also allows you to:
- Filter, sort, and select the right tenants for the right property in minutes. Visit this FAQ to learn more about how to find suitable tenants on HomeHak.com.
- Communicate with the applicants through the platform.
- Store your tenant's leasing documents (contract, inventory) on HomeHak for future uses.
- If you don't want to advertise your property publicly, you can share your listing privately with the applicants you choose:
Creating the listing
To advertise a property on HomeHak.com, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile picture at the top right corner.
- Go to "My Properties".
- Click on "Add new property".
- Fill out the following information:
- Property information: Add all the details prospective tenants need to know about the property, such as the type of accommodation, amount of rent, location, description, number of bedrooms and bathrooms, amenities and available rent period. In order to be able to submit the changes, you will have to fill in all the mandatory fields (price, BER rating, house type, description, parking, etc.
- Property images and videos: Include pictures of the exterior, living areas, kitchen, bedrooms, bathrooms and any features/amenities that make the property unique. You can also upload a video of the property. Check out these articles to learn more about how to upload pictures and videos of your property.
Publishing your property
Once you have uploaded the pictures and the rest of the information for your ad (property description, property details, etc.), click "Submit the Changes" to save it.
Choose "Classify this property as Advertised for rent" if you want to publish it on www.tenants.homehak.com/properties
If you prefer not to publish your property and simply share it privately with the tenants you find on HomeHak Tenant Selector, choose the second option: "Classify this property as Not Advertised for rent."
Unpublishing your property
You don't have to delete the property listing when it is gone. Instead, we recommend simply updating the status to “Not advertise for rent”, as stated above. You will have the details on your account if you decide to advertise your property (or one of its rooms) in the future. This way, you can update and reuse your ad any time whenever you want to rent the property again.
Requesting HomeHak Tenant CVs on property websites
A consistent Tenant CV format means fewer incoming emails and calls and viewings with mismatched applicants. HomeHak Tenant CVs are good quality, consistent applications with all the information you need in one place. It helps you to better familiarise yourself with the person you are going to rent your home to.
If you want to quickly filter and sort all applicants to make an informed decision when you post an ad on a property website, make sure to include any of these statements:
- "We welcome Tenant CVs from HomeHak.com as applications for this property. Please provide references".
- "Please include your HomeHak CV code if available".