Easily create your impressive tenant CV since no technical skills are required.
Input your information, and HomeHak does the rest to make you look great so you get noticed.
First steps in creating your Tenant CV
- First, create an account at https://tenants.homehak.com/en/try_it.
- Describe the type of home you are looking for (desired location, amenities, etc).
- Add any information about yourself you are willing to share with prospective landlords.
What should my Tenant CV include?
Remember that your Tenant CV will be the tool that will help you be much more than just a name and stand out from the crowd.
If you want to stand out from the crowd and show you are trustworthy, we recommend filling in these sections:
- About me: This is the first opportunity a landlord or agent has to discover your story. Be clear and explain what you are looking for and why you would make an excellent tenant for their property.
- ID verification from Stripe: It only takes a few minutes and is included for free. It can add a nice badge of trustworthiness when approved, and it also helps us build trust in the community.
- Renting History and Employment Details: Most landlords will look for any tenancy history so they can establish your character and trustworthiness. Your employment history lets them know you are capable of paying the rent.
- References: You can shine even further by including pre-written references from people who can give you a vote of confidence and are happy to be contacted.