Once you have reviewed a Tenant CV, if you think the applicant could be a suitable person for your property, you can invite them for a viewing.
To do so, follow these steps:
1. Click on "Invite for a viewing". You can also ask the tenant a question or request more details:
2. Suggest a date and a time for the viewing:
3. Edit the template message if needed:
4. Choose the property and click on "Proceed":
As you can see in the screenshot, you can share the details of your property without having to advertise it publicly on www.tenants.homehak.com/properties. This feature can also provide homeowners a more discrete way to select tenants for their spare room/s in their or property.
5. If you haven't uploaded the property to HomeHak and would like to do it now, click on "Input full property details".
6. If you want to share a property ad instead, click on "Input summary property details".
This feature allows you to directly upload the URL of your property ad so the prospective tenant can see the property details:
Click here to discover HomeHak features for landlords and homeowners.